This is the original entrance to Orchardleigh.Built in 1434.
The Castle was built in 1856, it has 101 rooms of which 75 or 80 are in use , Chris is not sure???? The original owners ,the Champlains built the 1st house and it was torn down and the Orchardleigh was built by the next owners the Duckworths. Chris is the 3rd owner.
They now use the other end for the main entrance.
This is Mell in the Rolls!
We are still exploring the Castle area !