The oldest of the three bridges in Venice on the Canal.
Was originally made of wood and caved in in 1440. It was rebuilt of wood but added shops along it. It wasn't finished until 1592.
It has a 90 ft span and 24 feet high in the middle. It was built on
Thats the way Venice was built too....on pylons !